Friday 9 June 2017

Junior Assembly Year 2 Hosting

 Emily and Jessie and Jade below
 Charlotte
 Amelia
 Alexandra
 Sonia
 Max and Caleb
 Rylee
 Isaac
 James
 Toia
Ayyan
 Last Friday Room 24 presented an item at Junior Assembly telling about our learning during the term. We talked about Crabs, Enviro Week, Antonyms like happy and sad, Anzac Day, A Cat called Kite big book, a tongue twister, sound effects using the circuits and our Visit to the Buddhist temple. Every-one was amazing!!!
A big thanks to Jessica's Nana for helping us out with the face painting!
Aston
Narrators: peter and Aayush
Drake



3 comments:

  1. Alexandra says : "I liked throwing the wood backwards, because everyone went wild".
    Alexandra's Mum : When I saw the class's performance, I was very impressed. I was very proud of Alexandra being able to say such a tricky tongue twister so clearly. Her Daddy and I laughed and laughed when she threw the wood backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 pm

    Room 24 I loved your Assembly you were amazing hosts. I really enjoyed finding out about all the learning you have done this term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so very proud of you all Room 24! Your assembly item was awesome! I loved the face paints too!
    From Mrs Burge

    ReplyDelete